“Effects of Syntactic Constituency on Phonology and Phonetics of Tone” Digital Archive (ECPPT)
This archive is a collection of text, audio, and plots of data from four typologically diverse languages: Basque, Irish, Luganda and Xitsonga. The dataset is based on sentences collected as part of a National Science Foundation project from 2012 to 2016. This project investigated the question of just how the syntactic structure of a sentence can affect its pronunciation
- PISeunghun J. Lee (International Christian University & U of Venda)
- PIDaisuke Shinagawa (AA-ken)
- AssistantKiara Johnson (International Christian University)
- AssistantKiho Kato (International Christian University)
- AssistantChrisanne Tuaño (International Christian University)
- PIElisabeth Selkirk (University of Massachusetts), all languages
- Co-PISeunghun J. Lee (International Christian University & U of Venda), Xitsonga
- Co-PIGorka Elordieta (University of the Basque Country), Basque
- ResearcherEmily Elfner (York University), Irish
Effects of Syntactic Constituency on Phonology and Phonetics of Tone (ECPPT), Division Of Behavioral and Cognitive Science, National Science Foundation (#1147083)(2012-2016)
(This website is funded by) IRC project titled 'Digital archiving of the ECPPT (Effects of Syntactic Constituency on Phonology and Phonetics of Tone) Project' granted by IRC in 2020 fy [IRC-2020-10].
All materials (text, audio files and plots) in this website belongs to IRC or each right holder who has licensed it to IRC.
Creative Common License
The materials published on this site are published under the following Creative Commons license (CC BY-NC-ND).
The entire website“Effects of Syntactic Constituency on Phonology and Phonetics of Tone” Digital Archive (ECPPT), 2020, Digital collection managed by Information ResourcesCenter at Research Institute for Languages and Cultures of Asia and Africa, Tokyo University of Foreign Studies.URL: https://ecppt.aa-ken.jp
MetadataJohnson, Kiara Erica, Kiho Kato, Chrisanne M. Tuaño (Eds.) (2021) International Christian University Working Papers in Linguistics 14: ECPPT . Tokyo, Japan: International Christian University.
The contents of this site may be modified, changed, deleted, added, etc. without notice. The web master is not responsible for any direct or indirect loss incurred to users using the information contained in this website.
- Access to the database materials: icu.langdb[at]gmail.com
- General questions: icu.langdb[at]gmail.com
- Technical questions: ilcadj1[at]aa.tufs.ac.jp
- 2021: Website Release (Home, three languages)